So today (June 29, 2012) I was informed that she died from a heat stroke. She was found inside a car at my dad’s body shop. Unfortunately, it was too late.
Guys, please, please, please remember that animals overheat much quicker than humans. DO NOT EVER LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR BAKING CAR. Do not be the bad humans who “forget” their own children in their car. Keep your beautiful kitties indoors and cool.
She was just a year old. She was my favorite feral cat. Here is another were she looks very lovely ;’)